This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 22, 2019
TOP SIDE CONSTRUCTION LTD.
- Salary$$20HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Mix, pour and spread materials; Load, unload and transport construction materials; Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades; Assist heavy equipment operators; Assist in demolishing buildings; Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs; Clean and pile salvaged materials
- Construction Specialization
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Site Environment
- Confined spaces; Outdoors; At heights; Dusty
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Reliability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting