Punch Press Operator
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 22, 2019
THUNDER TOOL & MANUFACTURING LTD.
- Salary$$16.5 to $20HOUR hourly for 40 to 44 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
5 years or more
- Metal Forming or Shaping Operations Experience
- Equipment and Machinery Experience
- Punch presses
- Weight Handling
- Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Sheet metal shop
- Own Tools/Equipment
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Work Site Environment
- Noisy; Odours
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Overtime required
- Personal Suitability
- Team player
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting