Labourer - Shellfish Processing
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 22, 2019
Gidney Fisheries Limited
- Salary$$14HOUR hourly for 40 to 48 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift
- Start date
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Work Site Environment
- Wet/damp; Cold/refrigerated
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Manual dexterity; Attention to detail; Hand-eye co-ordination; Standing for extended periods
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Reliability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting