This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 21, 2019
Alberta Health Services
- Salary$$48.27 to $62.91HOUR hourly for 38.75 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract (ending: 2020-09-14)
- Start date
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Licensure as a Nurse Practitioner by the province/territory of work
Experience an asset
- Work Setting
- Hospital/medical facility or clinic
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
- Nurse Practitioners Specific Skills
- Advise patients on health care; Order laboratory tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures; Examine patients and take their medical histories and consult with physicians and other medical practitioners to evaluate patients' physical and mental health; Collaborate with members of an interdisciplinary health team and plan, implement, co-ordinate and evaluate patient care; Inoculate and vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases
- Physicians Assistants Specific Skills
- Inoculate and vaccinate patients to prevent and treat diseases
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting