Legal Administrative Assistant
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 21, 2019
Thunder Bay, ON
- Salary$$22 to $24.63HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract (ending: null)
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Placement Agency
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines; Record and prepare minutes of court sessions, meetings or conferences; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents; Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting