Assistant Professor - University
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 18, 2019
University of Waterloo
- Salary$$105,000 to $155,000YEAR yearly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Disability Benefits, Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Life Insurance Benefits, Pension Plan Benefits
Earned doctorate degree
7 months to less than 1 year
- Specific Skills
- Advise on research matters; Teach one or more university subjects; Prepare, administer and grade assigned work; Prepare special lectures and presentations for conferences and consultations; Direct research programs of graduate students; Conduct research in field of specialization; Conduct seminars and discussion groups; Serve on faculty committees dealing with research, budgets, curriculum planning and requirements and staffing; Advise students on course and academic matters and career decision
- Work Location Information
- Relocation costs covered by employer
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting