This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 18, 2019
- Salary$$22HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract (ending: null)
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Placement Agency
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures; Supervise personnel clerks performing filing, typing and record-keeping duties; Review candidate inventories; Contact potential applicants to arrange interviews; Identify current and prospective staffing requirements; Prepare and post notices and advertisements; Advise job applicants on employment requirements and terms and conditions of employment; Notify applicants of results of selection process and prepare job offers; Organize and administer staff consultation and grievance procedures; Negotiate settlements of appeals and disputes and co-ordinate termination of employment process; Determine eligibility to entitlements and arrange staff training; Provide information or services such as employee assistance, counselling and recognition programs; Collect and screen applicants; Recruit graduates of colleges, universities and other educational institutions; Co-ordinate and participate in selection and examination boards to evaluate candidates
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting