This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 18, 2019
- Salary$$12.25HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract (ending: null)
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Placement Agency
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Send invoices; Schedule and confirm appointments; Record and relay information; Provide directory assistance; Provide emergency services; Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail; Obtain and process information required to provide services; Monitor mobile radio or telephone; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Calculate billing charges; Arrange teleconferences; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Operate switchboard or telephone system; Receive and issue payments; Relay service to persons with disabilities
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Sitting; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting