Assistant Warehouse Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 15, 2019
S G INTERNATIONAL TRADING INC.
- Salary$$36.5HOUR hourly for 30 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Administer contracts for the provision of supplies and services; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and the included real estate; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate construction projects to modify commercial, transportation and recreational facilities and real estate; Plan and manage the facility's operations budget; Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to areas of responsibility; Hire and oversee training and supervision of staff
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting