Driver, School Bus
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on October 09, 2019
- Salary$$17HOUR hourly for 15 to 25 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
English or French
No degree, certificate or diploma
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
- Specific Skills
- Report delays, mechanical problems and accidents; Direct passengers during emergency evacuation procedures; Complete logbooks and reports; Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle; Communicate with passengers, dispatchers or other drivers using two-way radio systems; Ensure children's safety when boarding and leaving buses and crossing street while bus is stopped
- Security and Safety
- Medical exam; Criminal record check
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Driver's abstract; Valid driver's licence
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Team player; Judgement; Reliability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting