Printing Machine Operator - Printing
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 30, 2019
- Salary$$15HOUR hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift
- Start date
As soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Set up and make adjustments to printing machines; Review work order to determine job specifications; Operate and monitor printing machines during print run and make adjustments; Input codes and key in programming data on console keyboard of computerized machines; Clean machines and replace worn parts
- Work Setting
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting