This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 20, 2019
Home Chinese Market
- Salary$$22HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Reconcile accounts; Prepare trial balance of books; Post journal entries; Calculate fixed assets and depreciation; Maintain general ledgers and financial statements; Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll; Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports; Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
- Other Languages
- Chinese; Mandarin
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Excel; MS Word; Accounting software; Quick Books
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Accurate; Dependability; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting