Amusement Park Attendant
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 18, 2019
R.F. Hauser Shows Ltd.
- Salary$$15.07 to $17HOUR hourly for 40 to 50 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Other Benefits
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Additional Skills
- Clean and maintain recreational facilities and grounds
- Work Setting
- Amusement park
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Willing to travel regularly; Travel expenses paid by employer
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Standing for extended periods
- Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation available; Various locations
- Amusement Attraction Operator and Park Attendant Specific Skills
- Set up rides and amusements; Secure and release safety belts and bars; Perform maintenance on rides and equipment; Operate rides and amusements; Operate game booth; Assist patrons on and off rides; Drive trucks, vans and other vehicles to transport amusement rides, games and other attractions to amusement attraction sites
- Personal Suitability
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting