Building Maintenance Worker
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 18, 2019
Evertz Microsystems Ltd.
- Salary$$15HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening
- Start date
As soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
Experience an asset
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Setting
- Office building; Factory or plant; Commercial building; Industrial facility or establishment
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Handling heavy loads; Physically demanding; Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Janitors, Caretakers and Building Superintendents Specific Skills
- Move heavy furniture, equipment and supplies; Work with minimal supervision; Clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures; Empty trash cans and other waste containers; Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilation, plumbing and electrical systems, and contact tradespersons for major repairs; Perform other routine maintenance jobs such as painting and drywall repair; Clean snow and ice from walkways and parking areas
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting