This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 17, 2019
- Salary$$17HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract (ending: null)
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Placement Agency
1 to less than 7 months
- Specific Skills
- Submit credit and loan applications to management; Review and update credit and loan files; Promote sale of credit and loan services; Prepare statements on delinquent accounts; Interview applicants for loans; Forward irreconcilable accounts for collector action; Complete credit and loan documentation; Approve or reject applications, or recommend applications for approval or rejection; Research and evaluate loan applicant's financial status, references, credit and ability to repay loan; Open new personal and non-personal accounts, and provide access to automated banking machine, telephone banking and online banking services; Assist clients by proposing solutions to address financial objectives such as business expansion, debt management, investment and other financial goals
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting