Manager Of Mining Operations
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 16, 2019
Victoria Gold Corp.
- Salary$$86.53HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Weekend, Flexible Hours, To be determined
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Prepare production reports; Evaluate efficiency of production sites; Establish work schedules; Determine adequacy of personnel, equipment and technologies used for operations; Recommend operational changes to ensure that production quotas and procedures are met; Advise senior management; Ensure adherence to safety regulations; Confer with other managers to set production quotas, to plan extraction sites and to develop policies for the removal of raw materials; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Type of Industry Experience
- Mines and quarries
- Security and Safety
- Driver's validity licence check; Drug test; Eligible for professional liability insurance; Criminal record check
- Ability to Supervise
- More than 20 people
- Work Location Information
- Remote location
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Excellent oral communication; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting