This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 11, 2019
Specialty Tools & Moulds Inc.
- Salary$$52.82HOUR hourly for 35 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
5 years or more
- Specific Skills
- Oversee the preparation of reports; Oversee the analysis of data and information; Manage contracts; Evaluate technical designs and engineering work; Establish and implement policies and procedures for engineering work; Consult and advise clients; Authorize the development of specifications for products or services; Assign, co-ordinate and review technical work; Advise senior management; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- MS Access; MS Excel; MS PowerPoint; MS Word; MS Office; MS Outlook
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Hire, train, direct and motivate staff
- Area of Specialization
- Work Setting
- Security and Safety
- Criminal record check; Basic security clearance
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Public transportation is available
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Large caseload; Tight deadlines
- Ability to Supervise
- 11-15 people
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting