President - Goods Production, Utilities, Transportation And Construction
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on September 09, 2019
US Air Compressor (Canada) Inc.
- Salary$$200,000 to $250,000YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Medical Benefits, Other Benefits
5 years or more
- Major Work Area
- Manufacturing or production
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal Suitability
- Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Interpersonal awareness
- Senior Managers Specific Skills
- Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions; Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement organizational policies and programs; Establish objectives for the organization and formulate or approve policies and programs; Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff; delegate the necessary authority to them and create optimum working conditions; Represent the organization, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the organization, in negotiations or other official functions
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting