Store Manager - Retail
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 30, 2019
LES ABATTOIRES M.S. INTERNATIONAL INC.
- Salary$$26HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
1 year to less than 2 years
- Specific Skills
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold; Determine staffing requirements; Manage staff and assign duties; Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales; Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale; Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages; Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail
- Ability to Supervise
- Working groups; Staff in various areas of responsibility
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Judgement; Organized; Collaborative; Efficiency; Energetic; Outgoing; Positive attitude; Time management
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting