Sales And Marketing Manager
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 23, 2019
STERLING HARDWARE LTD.
- Salary$$41HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
2 years to less than 3 years
- Specific Skills
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services; Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence; Assist in product development and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments; Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings; Direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs
- Additional Skills
- Plan and control budget and expenditures; Market business services; Manage contracts; Hire, train, direct and motivate staff; Develop promotional materials
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Flexibility; Team player; Client focus; Interpersonal awareness; Dependability; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting