Photocopy Machine Technician
This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 23, 2019
Melcarm Group Inc.
- Salary$$35,000 to $40,000YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Adjust, align, replace or repair electronic equipment and assemblies; Install, maintain and repair electronic equipment; Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults; Complete work orders, test and maintenance reports
- Type of Service and Repair
- Photocopiers; Computers and peripherals
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Vehicle supplied by employer; Willing to travel; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- On-site customer service; In shop; Various locations
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Values and ethics; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting