This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 22, 2019
Twin Creeks Greenhouse Inc.
- Salary$$14.5HOUR hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Overtime, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Specific Skills
- Assist in pruning trees, shrubs and plants
- Specific Skills - Field Crops
- Hand harvesting vegetables
- Type of Product
- Hydroponic horticultural products
- Type of Crops
- Bell peppers
- Work Site Environment
- At heights; Hot
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Standing for extended periods; Bending, crouching, kneeling; Overtime required
- Landscape and Horticulture Technicians and Specialists Specific Skills
- Cleaning crop; Deleafing; Tying; Weeding; Shoot positioning; Greenhouse cleaning
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting