This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 22, 2019
- Salary$$35,000 to $40,000YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Start date
As soon as possible
No degree, certificate or diploma
- Dispatcher Specific Skills
- Record mileage, fuel use, repairs and other expenses; Receive requests for emergency assistance or service; Operate computer-aided communications and dispatching equipment; Dispatch personnel according to schedules and work orders; Dispatch personnel as required by emergency situations; Assist with maintenance of communications equipment; Schedule assignments and co-ordinate activities of vehicle operators, crews and equipment; Keep track of shipments; Follow-up on issues with work orders; Knowledge of cross border dispatching regulations and practices; Knowledge of highway trucking and associated rules and regulations; Maintain vehicle operator work records
- Work Setting
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Repetitive tasks; Attention to detail; Tight deadlines
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting