This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 16, 2019
Black & White Zebra Industries
- Salary$$52,832YEAR yearly for 40 hours per week
- Terms of employment
- Day, Flexible Hours, Early Morning, Morning
- Start date
As soon as possible
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills
- Shorten or lengthen copy; Plan and co-ordinate activities of staff and assure production deadlines are met; Plan coverage of upcoming events and assign work accordingly; Evaluate suitability of material for publication, broadcast or publication on Internet; Detect and correct errors in spelling, grammar and syntax; Plan and implement layout or format of copy according to space or time allocations and significance of copy; Write or prepare introductions, marketing and promotional materials, bibliographic references, indexes and other text
- Technical or Specialized Editing
- Research papers or reports
- Production Editing Activities
- Paper editing; Page lay-out; Art and graphics design
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Personal Suitability
- Initiative; Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Accurate; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Judgement; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting