This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on August 01, 2019
- Salary$$25 to $30HOUR hourly for 37.5 hours per week
- Terms of employment
Term or contract (ending: null)
- Start date
As soon as possible
- Placement Agency
3 years to less than 5 years
- Specific Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Prepare monthly statements; Occupational health and safety; Maintain payroll; Inform employees about payroll matters and benefit plans; Compile statistics and reports; Maintain records of employee attendance, leave and overtime to calculate pay and benefit entitlements, using manual or computerized systems; Complete, verify and process forms and documentation for administration of benefits such as pension plans, leaves, share savings, employment and medical insurance; Prepare and balance period-end reports and reconcile issued payrolls to bank statements; Prepare T4 statements and other statements; Prepare and verify statements of earnings for employees, indicating gross and net salaries and deductions such as taxes, union dues, garnishments and insurance and pension plans
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Handling heavy loads; Attention to detail; Large workload; Tight deadlines
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Client focus; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
Report a problem with this job posting