reception clerk, office - Timmins, ON - Job posting
Reception Clerk, Office Verified This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on June 25, 2019 by Employer details Salon Funeraire Miron-Wilson Funeral Home, Cremation and Reception Centre Ltd.
- Location Timmins, ON
- Salary$$20HOUR hourly for 40 hours per week
Terms of employment
09:00 to 17:00
- Start date As soon as possible
- Vacancies 1 Vacancy
- Job no. 1246669
- Source Job Bank
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Record and relay information; Perform clerical duties, such as filing and sorting and distributing mail; Obtain and process information required to provide services; Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas; Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Receive and issue payments
- Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- Spreadsheet; MS Excel; MS Word; Electronic mail
- Additional Skills
- Provide basic information to clients and the public; Order office supplies
- Work Setting
- Private sector
- Transportation/Travel Information
- Own transportation; Valid driver's licence
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment; Work under pressure; Attention to detail
- Work Location Information
- Urban area
- Personal Suitability
- Effective interpersonal skills; Flexibility; Team player; Excellent oral communication; Excellent written communication; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
- Date modified: