long haul truck driver - Regina, SK - Job posting
Long Haul Truck Driver Verified This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s employer job posting system.
Posted on April 24, 2019 by Employer details 102010343 SASKATCHEWAN LTD.
- Location Regina, SK
- Salary$$25HOUR hourly for 50 hours per week
Terms of employment
- Day, Evening, Weekend, Morning
- Start date As soon as possible
- Vacancies 2 Vacancies
- Job no. 1196415
- Source Job Bank
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.)
Driver's License (Class 1 or A); Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Experience an asset
- Specific Skills
- Perform preventive maintenance; Perform emergency roadside repairs; Pay and receive payments for goods; Perform brake adjustments; Load and unload goods; Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials; Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo; Drive as part of a two-person team or convoy; Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment; Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations; Obtain special permits and other documents required to transport cargo on international routes; Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption; Perform pre-trip, en route and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Documentation Knowledge
- Accident or incident reports; Trip reports; Maintenance and repair reports; Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip); Driver logbook; Bill of lading
- Weight Handling
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Repetitive tasks; Physically demanding; Attention to detail; Overtime required
- Transportation/Travel Experience
- Personal Suitability
- Flexibility; Judgement; Reliability; Organized
Intended job posting audience
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
Important notice: This job posting has been provided directly by the employer through Job Bank’s job posting system. The Government of Canada has taken extra steps to make sure it is accurate and reliable but cannot guarantee its authenticity.
- Date modified: